Aboout Web-start-page.com virus
Web-start-page.com virus is a malicious browser hijacker that can be installed to your Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or even Safari. The program provides a customized search bar that seems like a nice tool giving you a quick access to some popular websites. Usually Web-start-page.com also places a file that prevents from changing browser settings, so users have hard time removing it. What is more, this web page might replace your homepage without your permission. If you noticed Web-start-page.com redirects, it’s a sign that your computer was affected by browser hijacker. Beware that However, the most of these sites are filled with commercial content or simply related to specific companies that seek to increase users’ interest in them. Web-start-page.com virus even installs so called ‘helper objects’ which are supposed to block any attempts to restore the original settings.Download Removal Toolto remove Web-start-page.com
Web-start-page.com hijacker can easily come inside your PC without any permission asked. malware, we should make things clear about its category. Don’t forget that you have to remove Web-start-page.com from all browsers separately. As soon as it gets on the system, it modifies browser’s settings and changes user’s homepage, search engine, installs its toolbar and does similar things that are not normal for legitimate programs. Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus Besides, it can also be a cause of the third-party ads, that appear when you browse the web and promote various software. If these tasks look too complicated for you, you should consider automatic Web-start-page.com removal.
How does Web-start-page.com Browser Hijacker Get on Your Computer?
The final, but also important characteristic of this virus is data tracking. This program can also get inside the system in a bundle with freeware and shareware. ), and cause harm for your computer such way. You should look for ‘Make Websearch.Web-start-page.com.com your start page’ and similar sentence. Follow these steps when the scan is finished: to remove from the Internet, then it means you have probably received a bundle with it. Therefore, we recommend selecting Advanced or Custom installation option whenever you decide to install a freeware do not accept to install anything except your selected free software. Combining the antivirus protection and cautious behaviour online should help you feel safer and keep your computer virus-free. this check mark can easily lead you to unwanted system changes of your homepage/default search engine.
Question: How can I avoid installing browser hijackers like Web-start-page.com?
Web-start-page.com can be added to your browser when you are installing some free music or video player, download manager, PDF creator, etc. Not only it doesn’t allow you to browse regularly but it may also breach your privacy and lead to security related issues. Sometimes, you can add it to your browser even when downloading programs from well-known download websites. If you do not know how to properly uninstall files related to this browser hijacker, do not worry. Usually it comes as pre-selected option, but you can deselect it. How to avoid this story line? Go to the next page, find removal instructions there, and remove Web-start-page.com virus right away!
If you are struggling with Web-start-page.com at the moment, take the advantage of automatic removal tool such as Anti-Malware Tool. It looks like search engine and is promoted as advanced search engine that can find best deals and online offers, better than any other search engine. Sometimes, you can add it to your browser even when downloading programs from reliable download websites. Also make sure you choose a Custom installation which will enable you to see all the bundles, like Web-start-page.com virus and refuse adding it. To stop Web-start-page.com Those results tends to be not relevant to your search queries. It should get rid of Web-start-page.com virus instantly.
Manual Web-start-page.com removalBelow you will find instructions on how to delete Web-start-page.com from Windows and Mac systems. If you follow the steps correctly, you will be able to uninstall the unwanted application from Control Panel, erase the unnecessary browser extension, and eliminate files and folders related to Web-start-page.com completely.
Uninstall Web-start-page.com from Windows
- Click on Start and select Settings
- Choose System and go to Apps and features tab
- Locate the unwanted app and click on it
- Click Uninstall and confirm your action
Windows 8/Windows 8.1
- Press Win+C to open Charm bar and select Settings
- Choose Control Panel and go to Uninstall a program
- Select the unwanted application and click Uninstall
Windows 7/Windows Vista
- Click on Start and go to Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Select the software and click Uninstall
- Open Start menu and pick Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted program and click Remove
Eliminate Web-start-page.com extension from your browsersWeb-start-page.com can add extensions or add-ons to your browsers. It can use them to flood your browsers with advertisements and reroute you to unfamiliar websites. In order to fully remove Web-start-page.com, you have to uninstall these extensions from all of your web browsers.
- Open your browser and press Alt+F
- Click on Settings and go to Extensions
- Locate the Web-start-page.com related extension
- Click on the trash can icon next to it
- Select Remove
- Launch Mozilla Firefox and click on the menu
- Select Add-ons and click on Extensions
- Choose Web-start-page.com related extension
- Click Disable or Remove
- Open Internet Explorer and press Alt+T
- Choose Manage Add-ons
- Go to Toolbars and Extensions
- Disable the unwanted extension
- Click on More information
- Select Remove
Restore your browser settingsAfter terminating the unwanted application, it would be a good idea to reset your browsers.
- Open your browser and click on the menu
- Select Settings and click on Show advanced settings
- Press the Reset settings button and click Reset
- Open Mozilla and press Alt+H
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox and confirm your action
- Open IE and press Alt+T
- Click on Internet Options
- Go to the Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings and click Reset