Uninstall Google Image Downloader
About WebVei adware
Google Image Downloader is a prevalent adware parasite that tracks user browsing habits, downloads and displays undesirable commercial advertisements. The messages appear when you move you mouse over some hyperlinks that are added to random words on the websites that you visit. The application itself is a part of a big family that resembles SuperWeb. However, the truth is Google Image Downloader is an annoying program that can not only disturbs your daily work with computer but might also lead to serious malware infections when redirecting to malicious websites. If you can’t imagine web browsing in this way, you should probably remove It’s not very dangerous itself as long as you don’t click on any of those advertisements displayed by Note that this adeware may also redirect you to suspicious websites that seek to increase the number of their visitors.
It’s not very dangerous itself as long as you don’t click on any of those ads displayed by it. So it displays pop-up advertisements. If you want to keep your computer clean and get rid of the potential threats, you should perform a full system scan with a reputable anti-spyware like Anti-Malware Tool and get rid of this useless if not dangerous application as soon as possible. Read comments and reviews from other people. annoying Google Image Downloader adware has the tendency to gather and store personally and non-personally identifiable information of their users in distant databases. Google Image Downloader add-on also displays various deals and promotes diverse products. It’s one of those programs that may be used for initiating annoying activities that sometimes may lead people to serious PC-related issues.Download Removal Toolto remove Google Image Downloader
How does Google Image Downloader Adware Board on Your Computer?
The goal of Google Image Downloader is to promote various commercial websites and increase their traffic in search results. That’s why we highly recommend following Google Image Downloader removal guidelines that are below and get rid of it immediately. In fact, if you see Google Image Downloader ads, you should check all your browsers. The system hijack is quick, stealthy and the user does not suspect a thing. Always choose custom installation so you could control every component that is reaching your system. The program allows third parties to show you targeted advertisements.
You have two options when the discussion turns to Google Image Downloader removal. To learn more about specific features of please continue reading this article. So, if you perform installation of new programs in Quick/Basic mode, there is no wonder how Google Image Downloader has got onto your computer. Locating and eliminating them manually will take a lot of time, so it is better to use a legitimate antimalware scanner. The main thing that you should remember is that you should remove this adware and all related adware-type programs, such as You will just need to keep the tool enabled and malicious software will not be able to slither onto your computer.
Remove from Windows Vista & Windows 7:
Sadly, but there is no guarantee that these ads are reliable at any point. It can be brought into one’s computer by regularly visiting malicious URLs such as porno sites, free gaming and gambling platforms, clicking on suspicious advertisements and links on social networking platforms. You should always opt for Custom installation mode and follow every step. will display various advertisements on all of your web browsers in all kinds of forms, such as pop-up, pop-under, in-text, banner or contextual ads. New tab or even window with advertisement on it can be opened on your web browser at any time as well. installed on your computer, cyber criminals can reach you right on your browser on a daily basis and that’s really dangerous.Download Removal Toolto remove Google Image Downloader
Manual Google Image Downloader removalBelow you will find instructions on how to delete Google Image Downloader from Windows and Mac systems. If you follow the steps correctly, you will be able to uninstall the unwanted application from Control Panel, erase the unnecessary browser extension, and eliminate files and folders related to Google Image Downloader completely.
Uninstall Google Image Downloader from Windows
- Click on Start and select Settings
- Choose System and go to Apps and features tab
- Locate the unwanted app and click on it
- Click Uninstall and confirm your action
Windows 8/Windows 8.1
- Press Win+C to open Charm bar and select Settings
- Choose Control Panel and go to Uninstall a program
- Select the unwanted application and click Uninstall
Windows 7/Windows Vista
- Click on Start and go to Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Select the software and click Uninstall
- Open Start menu and pick Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted program and click Remove
Eliminate Google Image Downloader extension from your browsersGoogle Image Downloader can add extensions or add-ons to your browsers. It can use them to flood your browsers with advertisements and reroute you to unfamiliar websites. In order to fully remove Google Image Downloader, you have to uninstall these extensions from all of your web browsers.
- Open your browser and press Alt+F
- Click on Settings and go to Extensions
- Locate the Google Image Downloader related extension
- Click on the trash can icon next to it
- Select Remove
- Launch Mozilla Firefox and click on the menu
- Select Add-ons and click on Extensions
- Choose Google Image Downloader related extension
- Click Disable or Remove
- Open Internet Explorer and press Alt+T
- Choose Manage Add-ons
- Go to Toolbars and Extensions
- Disable the unwanted extension
- Click on More information
- Select Remove
Restore your browser settingsAfter terminating the unwanted application, it would be a good idea to reset your browsers.
- Open your browser and click on the menu
- Select Settings and click on Show advanced settings
- Press the Reset settings button and click Reset
- Open Mozilla and press Alt+H
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox and confirm your action
- Open IE and press Alt+T
- Click on Internet Options
- Go to the Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings and click Reset