Remove Simple PC Optimizer
About Simple PC Optimizer
Simple PC Optimizer uses a fake scanner, fake pop up messages and other security notifications in order to trick computer users into thinking that their systems are badly infected. It’s not a typical rogue Simple PC Optimizer program. If you want to fix those errors and remove viruses you have to pay for a full version of Simple PC Optimizer. It should be noted that in order to install the “full version” of Simple PC Optimizer, the user has to pay. Ignore scan results and uninstall Simple PC Optimizer from your computer as soon as possible. Once installed, the rogue program will supposedly scan your computer for malware and then display a list with different infections, such as Trojans, spyware, adware, and other malicious software.
Simple PC Optimizer makes its way to your system via Trojans such as Zlob and it can also be manually downloaded and installed. It will detect harmless files as serious infections, but not allow you to remove them until you purchase it. It mimics computer scan and reports large numbers of infections detected. Everything would be great except that this software asks to pay for removal of infections that don’t exist. The easiest way to do that is to choose Custom or Advanced installation method and then uncheck check boxes that offer downloading various free additions, such as plugins, extentions, add-ons and similar stuff.Download Removal Toolto remove Simple PC Optimizer
UPDATE: 2012 version of Win 7/Vista/XP Anti-Virus/AntiSpyware/Total Security/Internet Security/Home Security/ Security 2012.
Simple PC Optimizer is a scam and should be treated as such: So, as soon as you notice this malware, you must use a reputable anti-spyware to remove Simple PC Optimizer because it’s closely connected to various cyber threats as well. As a matter of fact, it has already been reported for being a dangerous site and thus produces a warning for firefox users. This is another proof that Simple PC Optimizer is a scam. Please, keep in mind that instead of purchasing you should remove Simple PC Optimizer. We can highly recommend you scanning with updated Anti-Malware Tool – it will help you to find infected files and get rid of Simple PC Optimizer.
You should not trust this application at any case and do not purchase it. Remove Simple PC Optimizer PC Support from your system if you got it installed to your computer. For that we recommend choosing Don’t forget downloading all updates before a scan! Stop Simple PC Optimizer processes. You should not take Trust Doctor infection lightly. In addition, if you can’t launch these programs, enter this code to make your virus think that you have purchased the license: If you can’t launch any of them, use these instructions:
If you have problems with launching these programs, try renaming Simple PC Optimizer virus seeks to infect as many PC users as possible. user (guest) account, you can try to run a full system scan from it. After saving the executable on the desktop, rename it from xxx.exe to xxx.com and run. Surely, these warnings are fake as well. After some our research, it seems like this key should work for disabling Simple PC Optimizer malware. Anti-Malware Tool or StopZilla will do the job. Do not hesitate and do it before it’s too late. www.2-virusremoval.com/download d) If you can’t do anything in safe mode or any other mode (including safe mode with command prompt), you might want to run alternate OS scanners from any of major Internet security manufacturers.Download Removal Toolto remove Simple PC Optimizer
To disable this scamware and its continuous alerts interrupting you when trying to run anti-malware, enter this registration code: Windows Internet Guard, Windows Web Watchdog, Windows AntiBreach Patrol, Windows Antivirus Patrol, Windows Pro Defence Kit user (guest) account, you can try to run a full system scan from it. ! Update before scan. You can activate your guest account with a help of these steps: Note, that the last versions of Simple PC Optimizer can install a rootkit, so it is nearly impossible to delete it manually.
Manual Simple PC Optimizer removalBelow you will find instructions on how to delete Simple PC Optimizer from Windows and Mac systems. If you follow the steps correctly, you will be able to uninstall the unwanted application from Control Panel, erase the unnecessary browser extension, and eliminate files and folders related to Simple PC Optimizer completely.
Uninstall Simple PC Optimizer from Windows
- Click on Start and select Settings
- Choose System and go to Apps and features tab
- Locate the unwanted app and click on it
- Click Uninstall and confirm your action
Windows 8/Windows 8.1
- Press Win+C to open Charm bar and select Settings
- Choose Control Panel and go to Uninstall a program
- Select the unwanted application and click Uninstall
Windows 7/Windows Vista
- Click on Start and go to Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Select the software and click Uninstall
- Open Start menu and pick Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted program and click Remove
Eliminate Simple PC Optimizer extension from your browsersSimple PC Optimizer can add extensions or add-ons to your browsers. It can use them to flood your browsers with advertisements and reroute you to unfamiliar websites. In order to fully remove Simple PC Optimizer, you have to uninstall these extensions from all of your web browsers.
- Open your browser and press Alt+F
- Click on Settings and go to Extensions
- Locate the Simple PC Optimizer related extension
- Click on the trash can icon next to it
- Select Remove
- Launch Mozilla Firefox and click on the menu
- Select Add-ons and click on Extensions
- Choose Simple PC Optimizer related extension
- Click Disable or Remove
- Open Internet Explorer and press Alt+T
- Choose Manage Add-ons
- Go to Toolbars and Extensions
- Disable the unwanted extension
- Click on More information
- Select Remove
Restore your browser settingsAfter terminating the unwanted application, it would be a good idea to reset your browsers.
- Open your browser and click on the menu
- Select Settings and click on Show advanced settings
- Press the Reset settings button and click Reset
- Open Mozilla and press Alt+H
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox and confirm your action
- Open IE and press Alt+T
- Click on Internet Options
- Go to the Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings and click Reset