About pcchecker browser hijacker
pcchecker can easily be downloaded with freewares and sharewares. In fact, pcchecker is a misleading search engine that has been labeled as a browser hijacker for several reasons. Unfortunately, pcchecker does not provide the best search results. Beware that it belongs to pcchecker Ltd – a company, which also owns such search engines as isearch.pcchecker.com. Users should not assume that Chrome just decided to enhance their searching with a new home page, default search provider and new tab page. In addition to that, you must know that at times pcchecker could be the reason other questionable programs can enter your PC without much trouble. To help you delete pcchecker once and for all, make sure to follow comprehensive removal instructions that we present below.
The most likely scenario involves some free software you have recently installed. It means that users install this application themselves. Although a program is not a malware, it should warn you about being installed to your system. This is quite suspicious for starters. This is why we suggest that you be cautious every time you are installing software packages even if they seem to be authentic and legitimate. to protect your sensitive information and prevent identity theft. Read the following paragraph. If you are looking for a legitimate malware scanner that could help you figure out which programs are legitimate and which ones require removal, you can click the Download link below.Download Removal Toolto remove pcchecker
How has pcchecker Browser Hijacker Infected Your Computer?
Stay away form such infections as their creators violate your privacy by collecting information about your browsing habits and so on without your permission and they don’t have such right. The program lists these websites in your search results when you use pcchecker as your search provider and also redirects you when you try to visit other websites. As you see, pcchecker is not a program to trust. Other search tools – Maps, Images, Video, and News – represent Google services, and those are fine. You can be alter involved into other marketing related campaigns and suffer from adware attacks or activities by other potentially unwanted programs. In fact, we do not advise interacting with the results shown at all. Although it is suggested that this is done to improve and maintain software, we can assure you that this is done for a profit.
It is quite obvious that users try to remove pcchecker and choose a search engine that is able to provide reliable search results instead. slow task management by your computer system, unsafe advertisements, tracking of your personal data and infections with additional malicious programs. Although they are supposedly powered by Yahoo, some of the websites you may be forced to visit make contain doubtful or even malicious installers. However, reports suggest that this browser hijacker might be a gift from other free programs. It is clear that you must remove pcchecker as soon as you detect it on your system. pcchecker-pccheckercom redirects, follow a guide below and remove this hijacker: from the list. If you do not see pcchecker If you are a security-minded computer user, you should remove pcchecker redirect virus from your computer immediately.
Set new browser homepage
If you forgot to cancel the free trial (for which you would have to pay $0.99) you would automatically be given a premium subscription that would charge your credit card every single month. Since the program is installed to computers bundled with free software, all you have to do is to be more careful with such downloads. “Programs and Features” or “Add or Remove Programs”. Of course, you can always attempt to successfully eliminate pcchecker virus with your own two hands. If you do not feel up to this task yourself, we suggest that you find and install proper anti-malware software like Anti-Malware Tool.Download Removal Toolto remove pcchecker
Manual pcchecker removalBelow you will find instructions on how to delete pcchecker from Windows and Mac systems. If you follow the steps correctly, you will be able to uninstall the unwanted application from Control Panel, erase the unnecessary browser extension, and eliminate files and folders related to pcchecker completely.
Uninstall pcchecker from Windows
- Click on Start and select Settings
- Choose System and go to Apps and features tab
- Locate the unwanted app and click on it
- Click Uninstall and confirm your action
Windows 8/Windows 8.1
- Press Win+C to open Charm bar and select Settings
- Choose Control Panel and go to Uninstall a program
- Select the unwanted application and click Uninstall
Windows 7/Windows Vista
- Click on Start and go to Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Select the software and click Uninstall
- Open Start menu and pick Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted program and click Remove
Eliminate pcchecker extension from your browserspcchecker can add extensions or add-ons to your browsers. It can use them to flood your browsers with advertisements and reroute you to unfamiliar websites. In order to fully remove pcchecker, you have to uninstall these extensions from all of your web browsers.
- Open your browser and press Alt+F
- Click on Settings and go to Extensions
- Locate the pcchecker related extension
- Click on the trash can icon next to it
- Select Remove
- Launch Mozilla Firefox and click on the menu
- Select Add-ons and click on Extensions
- Choose pcchecker related extension
- Click Disable or Remove
- Open Internet Explorer and press Alt+T
- Choose Manage Add-ons
- Go to Toolbars and Extensions
- Disable the unwanted extension
- Click on More information
- Select Remove
Restore your browser settingsAfter terminating the unwanted application, it would be a good idea to reset your browsers.
- Open your browser and click on the menu
- Select Settings and click on Show advanced settings
- Press the Reset settings button and click Reset
- Open Mozilla and press Alt+H
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox and confirm your action
- Open IE and press Alt+T
- Click on Internet Options
- Go to the Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings and click Reset