How to decrypt files locked by DummyLocker 2 Ransomware?
Basically, you will have your system completely locked so you will not be able to perform any tasks there. The DummyLocker virus is said to be based on the Locky source code and is sold for $2,100 USD. Do not visit this website. In addition, this trojan is responsible for downloading malicious ransomware’s files onto the system. DummyLocker is a scam and should be treated as such: not only it doesn’t remove viruses, but it also is a computer parasite itself. • Stays resident in background Its default location is HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run. remove DummyLocker from the PC. It might depend on the amount of files that have been ruined.
DummyLocker virus is not the one that locks computers down. Usually it encrypts files with the following extensions: .DummyLocker. Mostly, it looks like Windows Explorer’s alert, which reads: This virus asks to pay the ransom, which usually reaches up to 500$ via the bitcoin payment system. In order to fix your computer, you have to remove DummyLocker FBI virus from the system without any delay. They also provide a bitmessage address – BM-NBRCUPTenKgYbLVCAfeVUHVsHFK6Ue2F – so that the messaging would be encrypted.Download Removal Toolto remove DummyLocker
How is DummyLocker Ransomware Spread?
If you are infected, it could seem that paying a ransom is the only way to recover your files. It has nothing to do with legal actions. If you don’t have one, try using some tools like R-Studio or Photorec. You have no guarantees that they will send you the decryption key. What can you do to protect yourself? In any case, it is a general advise not to deal with the coders of ransomware. If you’re about to buy a full version of DummyLocker, think for a moment.
This virus is mostly spread via fake e-mails, so you should NEVER open letters from unknown senders or download attachments from such letters. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program. This e-mail is not wooden, nor it hides warriors inside it. Use professional antivirus tools instead, to detect and remove the virus automatically. Terminating them before they are activated might also save you trouble from dealing with ransomware later. unsafe websites, avoid opening suspicious email attachments, and avoid downloading unfamiliar programs.
How to Decrypt Files Encrypted by DummyLocker Ransomware?
Malicious files are spread via email, too. Frauds attach such files to emails and send them to thousands of computer users. pay the ransom. www.2-virusremoval.com/download. However, never dare to download attachments from these letters. For the latter purpose reboot your PC in the safe mode and apply automatic malware removal tools such as Anti-Malware Tool, Anti-Malware Tool or Hitman. you and might try to send another virus for you in the future. DLL attack can also be implement for the sole purpose of infecting your computer with DummyLocker malware. Run a full system scan, detect the malicious files and select to delete them.
If you did not succeed using any of the methods above, try scanning PC with a bootable USB or DVD disk. Keep in mind that DummyLocker malware acts as a Trojan horse and can enter your computer while pretending to be something else. Never forget to make regular backups off all important files that you store in your computer, so you can always restore them if you get some nasty infection. AA39754E-715219CE More information about backups can be found in this post: You should never give in to the crooks and wait for the security researchers to come up with a plan. Avoid visiting obscure and unreliable file sharing websites.Download Removal Toolto remove DummyLocker
Manual DummyLocker removalBelow you will find instructions on how to delete DummyLocker from Windows and Mac systems. If you follow the steps correctly, you will be able to uninstall the unwanted application from Control Panel, erase the unnecessary browser extension, and eliminate files and folders related to DummyLocker completely.
Uninstall DummyLocker from Windows
- Click on Start and select Settings
- Choose System and go to Apps and features tab
- Locate the unwanted app and click on it
- Click Uninstall and confirm your action
Windows 8/Windows 8.1
- Press Win+C to open Charm bar and select Settings
- Choose Control Panel and go to Uninstall a program
- Select the unwanted application and click Uninstall
Windows 7/Windows Vista
- Click on Start and go to Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Select the software and click Uninstall
- Open Start menu and pick Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted program and click Remove
Eliminate DummyLocker extension from your browsersDummyLocker can add extensions or add-ons to your browsers. It can use them to flood your browsers with advertisements and reroute you to unfamiliar websites. In order to fully remove DummyLocker, you have to uninstall these extensions from all of your web browsers.
- Open your browser and press Alt+F
- Click on Settings and go to Extensions
- Locate the DummyLocker related extension
- Click on the trash can icon next to it
- Select Remove
- Launch Mozilla Firefox and click on the menu
- Select Add-ons and click on Extensions
- Choose DummyLocker related extension
- Click Disable or Remove
- Open Internet Explorer and press Alt+T
- Choose Manage Add-ons
- Go to Toolbars and Extensions
- Disable the unwanted extension
- Click on More information
- Select Remove
Restore your browser settingsAfter terminating the unwanted application, it would be a good idea to reset your browsers.
- Open your browser and click on the menu
- Select Settings and click on Show advanced settings
- Press the Reset settings button and click Reset
- Open Mozilla and press Alt+H
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox and confirm your action
- Open IE and press Alt+T
- Click on Internet Options
- Go to the Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings and click Reset