Restart your PC in Safe Mode
Troj/Miner-BP (also known as Troj/Miner-BPRansomware) is one of the newest ransomware infections. It also installs certain security threats that steal user confidential information. It appears that these attackers want you to play with Minecraft for an hour in order to automatically decrypt your files. Some of these actions may seriously harm security and stability of the infected machine, that’s why it’s strongly recommended to remove this pest as soon as possible. Paying the ransom, on the other hand, is not an option because you cannot trust the ransomware’s creators to keep their word and give you the decryption key once you have paid.
Troj/Miner-BP has one purpose: In essence, this malware does not differ a lot from other programs of this classification. As a result, we believe the infection should work from the location where its launcher was downloaded. Also, the executable can masquerade as a DOC or PDF file as the creators of this ransomware can add a fake file extension before the original to give the impression that this ransomware is a document and not an executable application. If you read the message it contains, you will find out why your screen has been locked. Never send money to malicious software developers because the chances are high that transferring money to them will not change anything.Download Removal Toolto remove Troj/Miner-BP
How to Troj/Miner-BP this ransomware manually
Troj/Miner-BP Is Troj/Miner-BP is not operated by Microsoft corporation. This threat was created for the sole purpose of making you pay the ransom, and it might achieve that by corrupting your personal files. Cyber criminals know that they could force users to pay only by taking what they value the most, i.e. The ransom note informs that you need a decryption key and that you can retrieve it by paying a ransom to a specified Bitcoin Address. the database and remove Troj/Miner-BP, we recommend using Anti-Malware Tool or If not, then you should delete it.
According to researchers at 2virus-removal.com, Troj/Miner-BP is distributed as a useful application Windows-TuneUp. Furthermore, the amount you are supposed to pay is not indicated in the ransom note, so it may be revealed to you only when you contact the developers. Angler, Nuclear or Neutrino can be quite easily employed to deliver Troj/Miner-BP to the victims’ computers. Please, keep in mind Also, it should explain how to transfer the requested amount of money or in other words the ransom, but at the moment of writing it seems like there are some troubles with the site. All in all, even if erasing the malicious ransomware manually is like adding two plus two, you still can benefit from the protection anti-malware software can add, and so it is suggested that you install it right away.
How is Troj/Miner-BP Trojan Spread?
Provided you do not want to fund the malware’s developers; Troj/Miner-BP places its data on the infected computer and it does not erase it after the encryption process is over. This port is used for SMB (Server Message Block), and scanning it makes this malware capable of finding shared resources on the network. Those who prefer working with automatic features, could employ a reliable antimalware tool and perform a system scan. It does not mean that they do not exist on your system if you are not aware of their presence. For further instructions take a look at the recommended removal steps available below.Download Removal Toolto remove Troj/Miner-BP
When Java is disabled in the browser, Troj/Miner-BP is no longer dangerous. The “What is ransomware? In order to be able to identify it, you need to locate the following Windows Registry key, which will contain its name: This attack also teaches us that it is essential to have a backup of our most important files because such damages might occur. If 5 days after that you still fail to transfer the fee, your files will be deleted. This security software can automatically filter out and Troj/Miner-BP all known malicious programs and potential threats. If you are having trouble, use an automated malware Troj/Miner-BPr to erase all malicious components from your operating system.
Manual Troj/Miner-BP removalBelow you will find instructions on how to delete Troj/Miner-BP from Windows and Mac systems. If you follow the steps correctly, you will be able to uninstall the unwanted application from Control Panel, erase the unnecessary browser extension, and eliminate files and folders related to Troj/Miner-BP completely.
Uninstall Troj/Miner-BP from Windows
- Click on Start and select Settings
- Choose System and go to Apps and features tab
- Locate the unwanted app and click on it
- Click Uninstall and confirm your action
Windows 8/Windows 8.1
- Press Win+C to open Charm bar and select Settings
- Choose Control Panel and go to Uninstall a program
- Select the unwanted application and click Uninstall
Windows 7/Windows Vista
- Click on Start and go to Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Select the software and click Uninstall
- Open Start menu and pick Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted program and click Remove
Eliminate Troj/Miner-BP extension from your browsersTroj/Miner-BP can add extensions or add-ons to your browsers. It can use them to flood your browsers with advertisements and reroute you to unfamiliar websites. In order to fully remove Troj/Miner-BP, you have to uninstall these extensions from all of your web browsers.
- Open your browser and press Alt+F
- Click on Settings and go to Extensions
- Locate the Troj/Miner-BP related extension
- Click on the trash can icon next to it
- Select Remove
- Launch Mozilla Firefox and click on the menu
- Select Add-ons and click on Extensions
- Choose Troj/Miner-BP related extension
- Click Disable or Remove
- Open Internet Explorer and press Alt+T
- Choose Manage Add-ons
- Go to Toolbars and Extensions
- Disable the unwanted extension
- Click on More information
- Select Remove
Restore your browser settingsAfter terminating the unwanted application, it would be a good idea to reset your browsers.
- Open your browser and click on the menu
- Select Settings and click on Show advanced settings
- Press the Reset settings button and click Reset
- Open Mozilla and press Alt+H
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox and confirm your action
- Open IE and press Alt+T
- Click on Internet Options
- Go to the Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings and click Reset